Colocation is a deployment of customer equipment in a data center, which meets the necessary requirements for air temperature, humidity, dust, continuity of electric power supply, carrier neutral connectivity policy, etc.
The service enables companies to focus on their core business activity, leaving all concerns related to equipment maintenance. Colocation is targeted to all Bulgarian and international clients. Sofia Data Center provides more than 200 Gbps diverse Internet connectivity, uninterruptible power supply, and resistance to natural disasters. The data center features green air conditioning system, free cooling implementation saving up to 30% of electricity consumption in the cold months of the year.
- Reliable, uninterruptible power supply;
- Air-conditioned space;
- Standard rack equipment;
- Qualified staff for equipment maintenance and technical support;
- Ultimately better access to the websites located on the clients servers;
- 24-hour manned security and authorized personnel only access;
- Meticulous SLA.
- Footprint Services
- Hands-on-site Services
- Crossconnect Services
- Services SDH leased lines, Ethernet or other type of connectivity
- IT Services
- Warehouse Space Services